The Odisha Public Service Commission has planned to conduct the exam for Ayurvedic Medical Officer – Group B on 18th of August. An applicant who has registered for this exam can download the admit cards now from the website. They have uploaded the OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Admit Card 2019 for all regions on their official website. The admit cards got uploaded on the 10th of August! The availability of hall ticket on their website is from 10th – 16th August. All the candidates are asked to appear for the exam along with the admit card. It is mandatory to carry the same or you would not be allowed to appear for the examination. You can find the latest update related to this exam in the later sections of the post.
The selection process stays to be an easy one. You require to clear this written exam and if qualify with the required cut off. You can get a chance to have this position.
Here we are going to provide some important information regarding the exam date and release of OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Admit Card 2019.
- Availability of Admit Card for the written test– 10th – 16th August 2019.
- Examination dates for written test – 18th August 2019.
When the candidate gets the admit card he should check for the following details on the hall ticket. The student should check whether the details printed are correct or not. If there stays any mistake, then exam authority will not allow you to attend the exam. The details provided in the admit card should match with that in the application form. Admit card is the main key to enter, check all the details and instructions provided.
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Date
- Date Of Birth
- Exam Center Address
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Other important instructions
While entering into the examination hall the candidate has to maintain the original copy from the below-given list.
- Original Aadhar Card
- PAN Card original copy
- Voters ID Card
- Photo ID card
- Driving License
- Copy of online application form
- 3 Passport size photograph
The process to download Admit Card
- Head on to the official website of Assam Police @ opsc.gov.in
- On the home page, hunt for the latest links list
- Spot the link to download the OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Admit Card 2019
- Click on the link provided
- Fill in the registration number and password to get access to your hall ticket.
- Enter the given details
- Check for the details on the admit card
- Download and take a print of the same.