The Staff Selection Commission officials have scheduled to conduct the SSC Multi TaskingStaff Paper 1 Examination from 2nd August to 6th September 2019. On the same note, they have uploaded the SSC MTS Hall Ticket 2019 for All Regions on their official site. In order to download the SSC Multi Tasking Staff Admit Card 2019 for All Regions, candidates can go through the official site which is attached at the below section. All the candidates are asked to appear for the exam along with the admit card. It is mandatory to carry the same or you wouldn’t be allowed to appear the SSC MTS Tier 1. More detailed information about the exam can be fetched in the later sections.
In SSC MTS you will have two stages paper 1 and paper 2. Paper 1 is the initial stage once you qualify the same you get to appear for paper 2. Paper 1 will consist of objective questions. The admit card for the SSC MTS Tier 1 has released. You can go and download the same. The exam dates are commencing from 2nd August till 6th September 2019.
Here we are going to provide some important information regarding the exam date and release of admit cards.
- Release Date of SSC MTS Admit Card for the paper 1 – CR- 18th July 2019.
- Examination dates for paper1 – 2nd August to 6th September 2019.
- Release Date of admit card for paper 2 – October 2019
- Examination dates for paper 2- October 2019
When the candidate gets the admit card he should check for the following details on the hall ticket. The student should check whether the details printed are correct or not. If there stays any mistake, then exam authority will not allow you to attend the exam. The details provided in the admit card should match with that in the application form. Admit card is the main key to enter, check all the details and instructions provided.
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Date
- Date Of Birth
- Exam Center Address
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Other important instructions
While entering into the examination hall the candidate has to maintain the original copy from the below-given list.
- Original Aadhar Card
- PAN Card original copy
- Voters ID Card
- Photo ID card
- Driving License
- Copy of online application form
- 3 Passport size photograph
- Initially head on to the official website of @ ssc.nic.in
- Now the Staff Selection Commission main page will open.
- In the main page, the top section ADMIT CARD option is available.
- Find the SSC MTS Admit card 2019 link and click on it.
- Enter all the required important details and hit on submit button.
- As per given information, SSC MTS Hall Ticket 2019 will open.
- View all available data on the Call Letter and download it.